Thursday, 5 December 2013

Big Blogmas Project Day 5 : A Little Disney Magic

A few day's ago we received a really lovely review from the people at My Student Style about out Disney inspired jewellery so we thought we would share the collection on here with you fellow blogger's.

You can check out the review here

Basically the idea for this collection came to me as I was watching Beauty and the beast with Evie on a Sunday afternoon. The collection features bracelets and necklace's with tiny little character charm's and a little bottle with a quote from the Disney film in. These are available in a gold or silver colour, and can be customise with any character or quote! Necklaces are £9.00 and Bracelets are £6.50




The quote in the bottle read's - I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell. And for once it might be grand To have someone understand I want so much more than they’ve got planned… Belle -


You got your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you. -Sebastian


 "You think the only people who are people are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew."


 "All it take's is faith, trust and pixie dust"


"For a true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart" Hercules

What do you think of this collection? Who is your favourite character, and what is your favourite quote? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment