Monday, 2 December 2013

Big Blogmas Project Day 2: Cleaning up!

So today was spent cleaning up my studio after the mad rush of the thorne Christmas market stall on Friday!
Pretty please don't judge me for the mess! When I'm getting ready for a stall, I tend to chuck things everywhere and forget about until next time (then regret not tidying sooner!) Also with doing so much sewing, the floor is constantly covered in thread etc, as are my clothes! 

Before the clean up



After the clean up :)




Anybody want to take a bet on how long it will stay this way? ;)


Also, I decided to make myself something pretty and christmassy to have on my desk :) 

In other non cleaning new's these pretty bead's arrived in stock today 


And I currently have a giveaway running on my facebook page to win this one off piece!

Photo: Bottle and bird necklace, the bottle is filled with 4mm Swarovski bicone beads. £8.00 + £3.00 postage and packaging. Comes packed in a little favour box.

Just check out the facebook page for details!


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely little space! I'd love to find something like this for my little venture further down the line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky :) I'm having an open day during the Yuletide fare, so pop in and say hello and have a nosey :)

      Delete